Friday, October 29, 2010

Time flys

wow this month has gone so fast. i cant believe i have only 3 days left of my month long $21 challenge. and I'm excited to say i did get the shopping in at just under $90 for 4 weeks shopping, not bad. mine you my freezer is extremely empty. i will be giving it a defrost and a clean for i restock it lol.

i have redone next months menu plan. and i have taken all the recipes out of the "symply too good to be true" recipe cook books. there all healthy low fat low sugar meals. I'm also going to keep a copy of the recipes in the folder with the menu plan and the shopping lists, to make it easier to find things.


I'm hoping to do a heap of baking to clear out my baking cupboard too. i want to try and start baking healthier snacks for the kids too. will post some more recipes when i do start baking them.

well i guess i should really go and do my house work, so i can free up some time to get back to making Christmas and birthday presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment