Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2, going strong

Well today was really good. No spend again today. Just paid 1 bill, which is a need.

We got stuck into the housework today and got it over and done with, so i could spent time with the kids. We also made plum Jam, i guess I'll work out tomorrow if it worked lol. I'll let you know.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to whizz around with the housework, and get out for a walk with the boys. to start with were going to visit a friend and take her some plums, and visit her chooks too. I'm hoping to show the boys what it will be like when we get our own chooks. After this, I'm going to take the boys on a picnic to the park. everywhere we go we will be walking, and the boys may ride to the park. so it will be a no spend day again, and no fuel used either.

2 comments:

  1. Well done with your NO spend journey!!

    I don't like going to the shops anymore because I know that it costs money, so I put off going until I am desperate...

    Hope you get some chooks soon, they are a great investment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you going now? Would love to know as it has been almost a month, would love to hear the challenges and any really useful tips as I was hoping to start next month once the kids are back at school.

    ReplyDelete